The main purpose of the Supply Chain Management programme from Hellenic Open University is to equip students with the appropriate tools and knowledge to acquire leadership skills in the field of supply chain, to be able to evaluate and analyze external or internal data in any business environment in order to apply the appropriate decisions
Upon successful completion of the program, its graduates will be able to:
- understand in depth basic principles of supply chain and logistics
- strengthen their strategic thinking in supply, production and distribution
- are able to approach and solve complex problems with a systemic way of thinking
- understand in depth the modern challenges that arise from the design of products and services to their delivery to the final consumer
- acquire data analysis techniques for integrated decision making
- become familiar with complex decision-making tools
- develop elements of leadership behavior
- Quantitative Methods for Supply Chain Management
- Distribution Systems
- Supply Chain Strategies and Risk Management
- Systems Analysis
- Case Studies in Supply Chain Management
- Financial and Accounting for Supply Chain
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 6 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admitted: Graduates of A.E.I. and TEI of domestic or cognate institutions, as well as graduates of Universities and TEI. countries of the European Union and countries outside the European Union.
- The language of instruction and writing of the diploma thesis is English.
- Adequacy of English language proficiency, at least level C1 (C1) in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, is essential for attending the MPS.
- In order to attend the MPS, in addition to the language of its conduct, knowledge of a European / International language is required.
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Patras
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.