Why MSc Accounting and Finance at Birmingham Dubai?
- Accounting and Finance graduates are in high demand from a wide range of top employers for their specialist skills. Our ever-growing relationship with key employers in the sector will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with leading global organisations.
- Our innovative modules cover topics including accounting theory, financial management, and professional integrity, and give you the opportunity to study topics such as alternative finance and corporate financial management. You will gain the knowledge needed for a career as a responsible practitioner at the forefront of emerging trends in accounting and finance.
- Get ready to re-shape the future of business with a sustainable global outlook. Our Accounting and Finance course has been developed by leading researchers in the field, with a focus on cutting-edge sustainable and responsible business practices.
Graduates of the Accounting and Finance degree from University of Birmingham Dubai will leave university perfectly placed to take up key accounting and financial positions or managerial and consultancy roles in the private and the public sector. Fantastic career opportunities are available at leading accountancy firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations.
Top jobs in accounting and finance include:
- Chartered accountant
- External auditor
- Strategic consultant
- Finance professional
- Retail banker
- Business development manager
- Tax advisor
- Lecturer in higher education
- Accounting Theory and Policy
- Corporate Financial Management
- Fundamental Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Alternative Finance
- Professional Integrity and The Reflective practitioner
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 33 other Masters in Finance in United Arab Emirates
A good Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent. The degree must be in Accounting or a closely related subject. Applicants must have studied and achieved a mark equivalent to a 2.1 at intermediate (or above) level in Financial Accounting (or Financial Reporting) AND Finance (or Financial Management), PLUS at least TWO other modules in Accounting and Finance, such as Management Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Statement Analysis, and Investments.
International38565 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38565 EUR per year during 12 months.
National38565 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38565 EUR per year during 12 months.
- AED 136,587 (full-time)
- AED 68,294 (part-time)
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.