The Instructional Technology - Evaluation and Organizational Learning Concentration program from University of North Carolina Wilmington will prepare you to work as an evaluation professional in a variety of disciplinary contexts, such as education, foundations and nonprofits, government, public health, social work, public administration, environmental science, business and industry, international development, and criminal justice.
The Evaluation & Organizational Learning program is a concentration in the M.S. in Instructional Technology. Although we work in partnership, there is a distinct program of study for the concentration.
- Aligned with the American Evaluation Association Evaluator Competencies.
- One of a limited number of evaluation master's programs in the U.S. that can be completed through distance education.
- Faculty are evaluation scholars and practitioners.
- Applied learning experiences through a theory-to-practice and practice-to-theory instructional model.
- Program Advisory Board that includes faculty from multiple disciplines, current students, and evaluation practitioners.
- Evaluation Theory, Practice, an Organizational Learning
- Communication, Facilitation, and Cultural Competence in Evaluation
- Collaborative, Participatory, and Empowerment Approaches to Program Evaluation
- Evaluation and Assessment in Higher Education
- Program Evaluation
- Evaluation and Change in Instructional Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Instructional Design Higher Education View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university completed before graduate study begins.
- Three recommendations by individuals in relevant professional fields.
- Official copies of transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate). Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better is recommended.
- A letter of interest describing your educational and professional experiences, reasons for pursuing this degree and contributions you plan to make upon degree completion.
International19104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19104 USD per year during 24 months.
National19104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19104 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.