Theology and Divinity - Public Faith and Spirituality from Wilfrid Laurier University covers the Bible, church history, systematics, ethics and practical theology. In this wide-ranging course of study, you can focus your studies on spiritual growth and development, a comprehensive research project, or faith-based professional development.
- ordained minister/pastor
- registered psychotherapist
- religious educator
- teacher of theology
- Christian writer/journalist
- community developer
- international voluntary organization member
- addictions counsellor
- mental health worker
- Themes of the New Testament
- Spirit & Community
- Discipleship and Ethics
- Indigenous Wisdom & Methodologies
- Intersectionality; Interfaith and Intercultural Perspectives
- Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy
- Healing Alternative Adolescent
- Human Development
- Couple Therapy: Intervention
- Art Therapy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies Islamic Studies View 33 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Canada
- A bachelor's degree (normally with a minimum grade point average of B) from a recognized accredited university or university college.
- Applications are reviewed by the graduate program committee, which considers all prior university grades, personal statement, current CV, and letters of reference.
- The Application Summary, which is generated after you complete your OUAC application (log back in to OUAC to retrieve it).
- Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- A completed statement of intent.
- A resume of your academic and work experience.
- A sample of your scholarly writing (10-20 pages in length). This may be a chapter of your thesis or a paper written as an assignment at undergraduate level.
- Completed two reference forms.
- Completion of the CASPer Test.
International16400 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National5428 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2714 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Tuition per term.
Tuition for part time students
- National - $666.00 per credits
- International - $1,630.00 per course
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.