- Possibility to specialise in strategic marketing or digital marketing and communication.
- A balance between theory and practice: students learn from highly experienced professors and through business cases during which they apply theory to real business situations.
- The chance to ‘learn-by-doing’ during a 16-week internship.
- 93% of programme graduates are employed within 6 months of graduation.
- Based in Rennes, a city with a high quality of life and a vibrant technological scene of top international and French Tech companies and start-ups.
- Omni-Channel Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing of Innovation
- Integrating Online and Offline
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing research
- Customer Experience Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Digital Marketing View 60 other Masters in Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma) English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- TOEIC > 750
- IELTS > 6.0
- > Cambridge Proficiency Exam > B2OR> Native LanguageOR> Previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
Candidates must complete an online application.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an online interview.
International18200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.