Develop professional relationships while gaining a better understanding of logistics, purchasing and operations in order to help firms achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction. Learn how to guide businesses toward becoming more productive and efficient while they also exceed consumer expectations.
This high-engagement Executive Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management Online from University of North Carolina Wilmington extends beyond our traditional online MBA experience and provides a collaborative learning environment that fosters opportunities for hands-on learning, peer interaction, and networking.
Choose the online supply chain EMBA courses that challenge you to operate and make critical decisions as a leader and allow you to gain the specific criteria necessary to meet your career goals. Acquire such expertise as identifying potential suppliers and obtaining materials efficiently and at the highest quality levels; implementing world-class quality improvement by utilizing seven industry standard tools; improving project performance through effective management techniques; and applying data analytics to determine transportations, logistics and distribution.
In addition to these vital networking opportunities, you will also participate in a one-week international residency at one of several locations in Europe or Asia, enabling you to consult with actual foreign clients and present recommendations for addressing potential challenges on a global scale. This Executive MBA online program places you in small, interactive cohorts of experienced peers—building relationships that extend beyond graduation. Become empowered to share your knowledge and insight alongside your fellow students.
- Business Law
- Information Analysis and Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 172 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent at a foreign institution by the first official day of classes for the semester of application
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or equivalent GRE, which is waived if you have:Five or more years of managerial work experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Completed an advanced degree (graduate level or above) involving some quantitative coursework
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities are required.
- Five years of professional work experience preferred (minimum two years required)
International57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State24957 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24957 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.