At Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation from Rennes School of Business students will be able to apply sustainability-related knowledge in the formulation of responsible business practices and ethical management of people in organisations. The Master offers interdisciplinary modules from multiple business fields and environmental engineering.
Students at Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation from Rennes School of Business will:
- develop technical and management capabilities in sustainable management and eco-innovation.
- work on projects such as environmental impact assessments, product innovation and sustainable business models in an international context.
- specialise in an area of sustainability during a 6-month supervised research project.
- benefit from excellent career opportunities in international organisations.
- Energy Issues and International Sustainable Regulations
- Thinking Inside Out: Leadership: Building Effective and Creative Teams
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Eco-Design Management
- Ethical and Socially Responsible Finance
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Ecology View 183 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
International18200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.