Develop professional relationships while gaining expertise in branding strategy and an advanced understanding of the role it plays in a modern and complex business environment. This high-engagement Executive Master of Business Administration in Marketing Online from University of North Carolina Wilmington extends beyond the traditional online MBA experience and provides a collaborative learning environment that fosters opportunities for hands-on learning, peer interaction and networking.
What you'll study
Specialized marketing electives provide the opportunity to choose which areas to focus on, honing the specific skills that meet your career goals. Each course encourages you to think critically and conceptually to build and maintain successful, relevant brands. Explore digital marketing analytics—an in-demand field—to detect patterns that lead to a deeper understanding of customers and their needs. Complement your international residency with a course on global marketing to learn key concepts and international branding techniques. Or you can dive into “customer delight”—research pioneered at UNCW—to become familiar with the latest findings and theoretical developments in the area of customer service.
As part of this unique Executive MBA in Marketing program, you will benefit from two on-campus residencies—intensive weekends of face-to-face managerial training and experiences that provide a bridge between content knowledge and real-world application. During these on-campus sessions, you will develop and promote a diverse array of managerial soft skills that only an on-campus environment can yield such as problem-solving, persuasion, teamwork and leadership.
In addition to these vital networking opportunities, you will also participate in a one-week international residency at one of several locations in Europe or Asia, enabling you to consult with actual foreign clients and present recommendations for addressing potential challenges on a global scale. This Executive MBA program places you in small, interactive cohorts of experienced peers—building relationships that extend beyond graduation. Become empowered to share your knowledge and insight alongside your fellow students.
- Information Analysis and Management
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 344 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- You must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent at a foreign institution by the first official day of classes for the semester of application
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or equivalent GRE, which is waived if you have:Five or more years of managerial work experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Completed an advanced degree (graduate level or above) involving some quantitative coursework
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities are required.
- Five years of professional work experience preferred (minimum two years required)
International57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State24957 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24957 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.