This high-engagement Executive Master of Business Administration in Information Systems Online program from University of North Carolina Wilmington extends beyond a typical online MBA experience, fostering leadership and collaborative opportunities for hands-on learning, peer interaction and networking.
What you'll learn
While data and technology are considered essential by all companies, few are deriving maximum benefit from existing technology or can strategize the best solutions for future needs. In this rigorous, AACSB-accredited Executive Masters in Information Systems online program, you will develop a keen understanding of the connection between technology and all business functions and will learn to leverage information systems to achieve corporate goals, resolve issues and improve processes.
Learn how to select, implement, manage and evaluate information systems to align with organizational initiatives, streamline operations and accelerate productivity, efficiency and growth. As many low-level technology jobs are outsourced, there is a growing demand for executives who know how to best use technology to meet business needs.
This immersive program includes a one-week international residency at one of several locations in Europe or Asia, enabling you to consult with actual foreign clients and present recommendations for addressing potential changes on a global scale. The Executive MBA in Information Systems online program places you in small, interactive cohorts of experienced peers – building relationships that extend beyond graduation. Become empowered to share your knowledge and insight alongside your fellow students.
- Business Law
- Information Analysis and Management
- Business Analytics
- Operations Management
- Database for Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 178 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent at a foreign institution by the first official day of classes for the semester of application
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or equivalent GRE, which is waived if you have:Five or more years of managerial work experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Completed an advanced degree (graduate level or above) involving some quantitative coursework
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities are required.
- Five years of professional work experience preferred (minimum two years required)
International57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State24957 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24957 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.