Global Executive Business Administration (Rotman - SDA Bocconi) from Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, spanning seven cities in four continents, will change the the way you think, network and do business in some of the world’s biggest markets and will give you a wider range of opportunities, contacts and experiences. The Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA is offered in partnership with the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto in Canada.
A launching pad for future career phases and an integrated preparation for senior management roles, GEMBA provides a highly personalized focus on leadership development, and introduces participants to a global network of exceptional managers, faculty, executives and thought-leaders.
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative reasoning for management
- Leading people in organizations
- Working in teams
- Leadership development practicum
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photo to be uploaded to the online application
- Copy of your passport or ID
- Payment of EUR 130 application fee to be uploaded to the online application
- Submit your resume/CV for pre-assessment
- Degree Certificate and Transcript
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA Test
- Two References
International66666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA66666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Fee includes most teaching materials and the use of the School's support facilities, class-day meals and accommodation.
Living costs for Milano
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.