Sustainability and Energy Management from Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi is a unique opportunity for students interested in building a professional career in a multi-disciplinary topic characterized by growing momentum. Its purpose is to create specialized managers and professionals and prepare them for industrial and service companies, international agencies, nonprofit organizations and public authorities.
- Sustainability, energy and innovation within leading companies in both the public and private sectors
- Consulting firms
- International organizations and NGOs
- Public institutions
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Law
- Principles of Technologies for Environmental Protection
- CSR and Corporate Sustainability
- Energy Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Sustainable Business and Green Management
- The Economics of Renewables and Energy Saving Technologies
- Topics in Corporate Finance for Green Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 9 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Italy
- Degree certificate transcript
- Proficiency in English
- Updated CV
- GMAT, GRE or Online Bocconi selection testPersonal statement
- 2 Reference letters
- An English video interview
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Fees include course materials, use of Bocconi facilities, access to the Library and MASEM online databases.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.