European and International Public Policy and Politics (Sciences Po-Bocconi Double Degree) from Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi aims to equip students with a multidimensional and panoramic vision, the curriculum is built around a thorough core module in public economics, public policy, ethics, technology, management, international governance and law, with a choice of a variety of electives that examine current policy debates with insights from academics and practitioners.
The Master in European Affairs offers a comprehensive program of instruction for students keen to embark on European careers. The objective of this Master is to educate specialists in European issues who can easily adapt to a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- As Politics experts, our graduates will analyze and evaluate political issues related to the global socio-economic and political scenario, and they will contribute to the design and implementation of innovative political strategies.
- As Policy Analysis experts, our graduates will define, evaluate and implement policies of public intervention in the economy in different socio-economic-political contexts. Graduates will work in political organizations, international organizations, think tanks and lobbies, NGOs and non-profit organizations, public administration, embassies, large companies and consultancy firms.
- Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis
- Comparative Politics
- Functioning of Public Sector
- Public Economics
- Legal Aspects of Policy Making
- International Relations
- Population Dynamics and Demography
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science View 35 other Masters in Political Science in Italy
- submit an online application through the My Application portal
- Pay the application fee of €100 (for each submitted application)
- Applicants can enter the selection process if they acquire/have acquired a valid and recognized 1st cycle qualification (Undergraduate level).
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate program
- Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14340 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA14340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14340 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.