The practical business and leadership skills that you will acquire from an MBA makes it one of the most valuable graduate degrees for your career. An MBA provides you with a competitive advantage in the job market by equipping you with the knowledge, skills and professional network to add immediate value to your organisation. An MBA can also adjust your career goals, lead to new opportunities and open new pathways to success that were not available to you before.
The right MBA can transform your career by changing the way you think about yourself, your potential and the world around you.
A Master of Business Administration Intensive from The University of Western Australia , Western Australia’s leading university, will give you the very best chance of achieving your career aspirations.
If you are seeking career progression, then an MBA from UWA will provide you with the technical expertise, interpersonal skills, agility and confidence required to transform your future. As Western Australia’s leading MBA program, and one of the highest-ranked MBA programs in Australia, you will be challenged to expand your business knowledge, sharpen your critical thinking and decision-making skills and boost your leadership potential. UWA attracts brilliant people, so there is no better place to learn, explore, network and pursue your goals in a highly collaborative and innovative environment.
Careers and further study
The UWA MBA Careers and Employability Centre provides extensive information, resources and advice to build your resilience and versatility to ensure you are competitive to meet current and future challenges in the changing business landscape.
We provide our MBA students with customised career solutions to help you build your individual professional footprint, accelerate and achieve your career goals. Networking events, bespoke mentoring programs and industry presentations give you an extensive array of opportunities to enhance your personal development and career prospects through exclusive interaction with senior business executives.
We look forward to assisting you to develop your unique potential and reaching your career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- BUSN5000 Leading Self and Others
- Economic Management and Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Analysis and Consulting Project
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Marketing Principles
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 249 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE 081415F
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
1. Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;2. The equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; 3. At least two years professional experience in a relevant occupation4. Valid Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)* score, and at least three years of relevant, documented professional experience; or a valid GMAT* score of at least 650, and at least two years of relevant, documented professional experience. * GMAT scores are valid for five years.5. To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have (a) a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; and (c) at least two years professional experience in a relevant occupation.'
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International64200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National60600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60600 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.