Giving students competences in engineering science, technology and design related to aeronautics and space, the MSc AE is designed to be multidisciplinary preparing future engineers to easily and efficiently work on aeronautical systems, space systems and their applications, with emphasis on the complete life cycle of the system.
With a large spectrum of knowledge the MSc in Aerospace Engineering from ISAE-SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace allows students to tackle various aspects from design to operations of products and systems either in a research organism or in an aerospace company in a multinational environment.
- a strong multi-disciplinary common core in engineering, management and foreign languages,
- a one-year part-time research project in semesters 2 and 3,
- 19 electives in semester 2 covering the main fields of aerospace engineering,
- 7 majors in semester 3 in line with the needs of aeronautical and space industry and research:
- Advanced Aerodynamics and propulsion
- Aerospace structures
- Aerospace systems and control
- Embedded systems
- Space systems
- Systems engineering
- Space imaging navigation and communication
- foreign languages: French, spanish, german, russian...
- a one-semester master thesis completed either in industry or in a laboratory
- Aircraft systems
- Space systems
- Human factors
- Aviation safety airworthiness
- Aerodynamics & propulsion
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ISAE-SUPAERO - Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
- a resume (= CV, Curriculum) in English,
- a cover letter (= motivation letter) in English,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment*,
- Transcripts of the last 3 or 4 years of Bachelor*,
- English test results
- *** TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 88 or
- *** TOEIC: 785 or
- *** IELTS (Academics): 6.5 or
- *** CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170 or
- *** Linguaskill : 170,
- The English test must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application fee of €90.
- 2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended)
- * Official documents like the diploma & transcripts have to be officially translated in French or English.
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.