About Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy at EPITA School of Engineering and Computer Science
Accredited by the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Écoles), the Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy program from EPITA School of Engineering and Computer Science consists of 3 semesters’ on-campus classes, 1 semester of internship and a learning experience in Dublin.
To obtain their degree, students must acquire 120 ECTS (European Credits Transfer Systems) and a B1 level of French.
This program has 2 cohorts: fall and spring semester that start in September and March respectively.
What you'll learn
The Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy program is a joint degree between EPITA, an engineering school and EM Normandie, a business school.
The aim of the program is to prepare students with AI skills to apply technology to enhance an organization’s marketing strategies and decision-making process.
Graduates of this program will be able to utilize artificial intelligence techniques and tools to:
- improve consumer engagement experience by creating relevant client profiles based on KYC (Know Your Customer) concepts;
- monitor and analyze a variety of communication channels, such as social media, and assist in the understanding of the market’s perception of a brand;
- provide companies with relevant, timely and precise customer service and social media interaction;
- optimize the marketing content in order to boost the visibility of the companies and drive traffic to brands’ websites; and
- exploit computer vision to revolutionize the visual engagement strategy.
- Data Enabler
- Data Visualization Consultant
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- Operational researcher
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Strategist
- Data Planner
- Marketing Scientist
- Big Data Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Strategist
- Expert/Analyst in marketing analysis/marketing/research/CRM/credit analysis
- Business Data Analyst
- Operational Marketing Concepts
- Strategic Marketing Principles
- Multi-cultural Management
- Global Leadership
- Mathematics for Data Science
- The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 40 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a 3-year or 4-year Bachelor’s degree (or higher) regardless of their discipline. There are no age restrictions. Students can join this program immediately after receiving their Bachelor’s degree or later in their careers.
- To apply, candidates should have the following digital documents translated to English or French:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official university transcripts
- Certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Certified copy of the High School diploma
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (80 IBT), TOEIC (800), IELTS (6.0), if the native language or the medium of instruction of the Bachelor’s studies of the candidate is not English
- Statement of purpose
International9700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Semesters 1, 2, 4: € 6000 each
Semester 3: € 7400
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.