At Nutrition and Dietetic Practice (RDN Program) from Thomas Jefferson University students will be trained to look beyond the disease and see the whole patient. They will be required to examine the disparities in our health care system and consider how RDNs can help combat these inequities. We expect our graduates to be professionals who practice with integrity, compassion, and a commitment to equitable care and social justice advocacy.
Our program aims to prepare students to become future RDNs. Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an MS degree in Nutrition and Dietetic Practice and will be eligible to take the national RDN exam. Once registered nationally, RDNs are required to be licensed in some states, including Pennsylvania.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Integrative Nutrition Across the Life Cycle
- Nutritional Biochemistry & Physiology
- Food Science & Safety
- Culinary Nutrition, Functional Foods, & Diet Planning
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 198 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official College/University Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit 3 letters of reference
- Personal Statement: In 1-2 pages
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Prior Learning Portfolio (Optional)
International34461 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 USD per credit during 22 months.
National34461 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 USD per credit during 22 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.