The mission of the M.S., Kinesiology program at California State University Northridge is:
- To provide opportunities for advanced study in kinesiology, leading to enhanced expertise in the student’s area of professional endeavor and/or preparation for further graduate work.
- To provide experience in planning and conducting a research or a professional project.
The goals of the master’s degree program in Kinesiology are to:
- Conduct research, and other scholarly and creative activity, to build and enhance the body of knowledge in kinesiology.
- Enhance the scholarly and professional development of our graduate students.
- Enrich the research and other scholarly and creative efforts through mentoring and collaborative experiences with colleagues in the department, college and University.
- Apply research, student projects and other scholarly and creative activity in service to the community where appropriate.
- Teaching Effectiveness in Kinesiology and Lab
- Advanced Evidence-Based Practice in Kinesiology
- Research Methods and Design in Kinesiology
- Quantitative Analysis of Research in Kinesiology
- Qualitative Research Design in Kinesiology
- Adapted Therapeutic Exercise: Assessment and Design and Lab
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 548 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- Complete the “International Online Application”
- A $55.00 (US currency) non-refundable application fee
- All secondary-school records
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are also required to have the U.S.institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUN
- Submit a copy of your passport information page with your documents
- GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 units of undergraduate work (with a 3.0 GPA preferred)
- Completion of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) with scores submitted as part of the application (i.e., prior to admission)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of intent discussing the applicant’s interests and goals as they relate to a graduate degree in Kinesiology
International14042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14042 USD per year during 12 months.
National14042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14042 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8498 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.