Health Communication Design from Thomas Jefferson University is for visionary individuals driven by a passion to address critical and complex health communication design issues for people, communities, healthcare providers and policymakers.
Students at Health Communication Design from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- be equipped with theory and practice-based design skills to create health-related change that improves the human condition.
- get a process informed by user-centered research, empathy, and a transdisciplinary, collaborative, multi-modal approach.
- Infectious diseases,
- Genetic conditions,
- Chronic conditions,
- Substance abuse and addiction,
- Diet and nutrition, mental health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Public Health Health Sciences View 2113 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Portfolio: Students are encouraged to submit a design portfolio to support their application.
International36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.