We also provide two days of on-site residency for students in the traditional program, which provides valuable hands-on experience to prepare you for the journey ahead, no matter where it leads.
Choosing a Master of Social Work Online from University of Nevada, Reno that offers the advanced generalist practice curriculum provides training for the broadest range of opportunities and settings, including:
- Child Welfare
- Community Organization
- Disabilities Programs
- Employee Assistance
- Family Services
- Health Care
- Homeless Services
- Mental Health
- Private Practice
- Public Welfare
- Structural Oppression
- Social Work Methods with Individuals
- Social Work Methods with Groups
- Social Work Methods with Organizations, Communities and Legislatures
- Social Work Methods with Couples and Families
- Social Work History and Social Welfare Policy
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 128 other Masters in Sociology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Reno and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Official GRE or GMAT test scores from an exam taken within the past 5 years (exam requirement and recommended scores are determined by individual programs)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation, per program-specific requirements (your recommenders will be notified by email after you complete your online application)
International21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD per year during 32 months.
National21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD per year during 32 months.
In-State5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 32 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.