You’ll develop a solid, in-depth understanding of AI and other cutting-edge technologies helping to define the future of business.In today’s business world, fierce competition exists everywhere increasing the importance of understanding the numbers behind the numbers. The Master of Science in Business Analytics Online program will prepare you to launch a career exploring and analyzing data that identifies and answers the mounting questions critical to organizations of every type.
FeaturesBusinesses can now collect, analyze and store massive amounts of information. With an online MSBA, you’ll learn innovative methods to help implement data-driven decisions quickly and with greater efficiency. You’ll also gain a solid understanding of the leadership, security, legal and ethical issues surrounding the use of vast amounts of data.Taught by an industry-active faculty of professionals, the online University of Nevada, Reno program focuses on the analysis and dissection of information at a near forensic level. This better equips you to identify habits, forecast trends and develop actionable strategies that can positively impact business operations with minimal turnaround.
- Business Analysis Methods
- Data Transformation and SQL
- Information Visualization & Communication
- Applied Data Science
- Enterprise Processes & Analytics
- Predictive Modeling & Data Mining
- Big Data
- Data Security, Risk Management, & Ethics
- Leadership Strategies
- Business Analytics Project
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 642 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Official GRE or GMAT test scores from an exam taken within the past 5 years (exam requirement and recommended scores are determined by individual programs)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation, per program-specific requirements (your recommenders will be notified by email after you complete your online application)
International21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD per year during 72 months.
National21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD per year during 72 months.
In-State5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.