With an emphasis on practice, our MBA focuses on key management disciplines including financial and economic analysis, strategy and innovation, managing and developing people, global marketing management, operations and supply chain management, and cross-cultural management and ethics.
In your second year, you have the option to study a specialist elective online in place of one of the core modules as well as join other MBA students on a consulting project (for an additional fee) working in the field to address an organisational or industry-based challenge.
Your Master of Business Administration (Global Online MBA) at Middlesex University culminates in a final project where you have the option to develop your consulting skills, write a business plan or engage in a more traditional academic report.
- An emphasis on both theory and practice is central to our teaching approach
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work when you want, where you want
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module
- Strategy and Innovation
- Managing and Developing People
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Global Marketing Management
- Cross-Cultural Management and Ethics
- Digital Marketing
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 258 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- We normally require a second class honours degree as well as two or more years of relevant business experience
- We encourage applications from students with graduate-level professional qualifications
- If you do not possess either an honours degree or professional qualifications, you are welcome to apply but we normally require a GMAT score of at least 550 points.
International17800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17800 GBP per year during 36 months.
National15800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.