It also investigates the obstacles to the realization of these conditions, drawing on theories and methods from diverse disciplines to focus on what makes for the development of a just and peaceful world order.
As a dramatically emerging field, Interdisciplinary Studies- Peace and Reconciliation Studies graduates from The University of Maine will gain a firm grounding in both theory and practical skills related to peace, conflict resolution, human development, and related issues.
- Theories in Peace and Reconciliation Studies
- Forgiveness: Creating a Culture of Peace and Reconciliation
- Special Topics
- Master’s project developed from the student’s coursework and research, usually completed near the end of the student’s academic program.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology International Development View 132 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- An online application
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- CV or resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay describing your life experiences and motivation for pursuing an M.A. in Peace and Reconciliation
International8850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 24 months.
per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.