At Cytotechnology and Cell Sciences from Thomas Jefferson University students learn diagnostic theory and microscopy interpretation and use it to study materials collected from patients. Then they integrate theory and clinical laboratory practice with current patient specimens in clinical practicums, which are supervised by experienced cytotechnologists.
Students at Cytotechnology and Cell Sciences from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- Select and perform molecular and immunologic tests that help to personalize patient care
- Diagnose mysterious respiratory illnesses
- Assist clinicians in collecting and evaluating specimens from any body site
- Identify precancerous cells at their earliest and most curable stage
- Molecular Biology
- Methods of Effective Thinking
- Functional Histology
- Principles of Cell Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Biochemistry View 746 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Thomas Jefferson University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to email@example.com or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- To apply, submit an application along with a fee of $50 to Jefferson.
International39268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39268 USD per year during 12 months.
National39268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39268 USD per year during 12 months.
- 2-year Option $31,753
- Advanced 1-year Full-Time Option $37,045
- Advanced 2-year Part-Time Option (per credit) $1,107
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.