Educational Research and Assessment MA from University of the Punjab aims to provide quality education to ensure that our graduates are nurtured to be sensitive, tolerant, humane, and carry wisdom of knowledge, creative thinking and research skills for their holistic development. This will hone their potential for assuming leadership roles in diverse fields of the society.
Students at Educational Research and Assessment from University of the Punjab will:
- Get implicit and explicit knowledge and develop critical thinking and applied research skills
- Develop character and inculcate moral values as desired by the Pakistani society
- Develop leadership skills among graduates for their diverse roles in the society
- Beginning statistics for research
- Data Driven Decision Making in the Classroom
- Interpreting Student Performance
- Educational Evaluation and Innovation
- Interpreting Student Performance Data
- Applied Programming & Data Analysis with Statistical Packages
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA/ B.Sc
- One subject with English Compulsory 200 marks from the core or elective school subjects is compulsory for eligibility.
- Hafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
- NCC/WG: 20 Marks
- Education/Stat./Math./Psychology 20 Marks
- A foreign candidate will apply through his/her Home Country’s Embassy (whose names are recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students are exempted from the Entry Test & Admission Application Fee.
International1000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.