This specific 2-year framework Double Degree in Business and Management is based on mutual recognition of existing curricula at each school, with a specific focus on management of innovation, change, business development and venturing.
The combined strengths of the two institutions give students the international experience and perspective to prepare them for successful careers in consulting, management or entrepreneurship.
The Double Degree consists of two full academic years. Students study the first year at Sciences Po School of Management and Innovation and the second year at the Stockholm School of Economics.
During their stay at each institution, students must fulfill the requirements of the school and program that they are attending, at the same standard as regularly enrolled students.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Creation and Development + Live Project
- Advanced Strategic Management + Live Project
- Operations Strategy + Live Project
- Management Accounting and Control + Live Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development International Business Strategic Management View 54 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Sweden
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A degree with at least 30 ECTS in Business Administration is highly recommanded. A limited number of places in the program are set aside for exceptional candidates with a bachelor degree in any field of studies but less than 30 ECTS in Business Administration. Such candidates should show extraordinary talent and outstanding achievements in areas like academia, work experience, culture, sports and societal contribution.
- A verified GMAT score of at least 600 or a GRE test score of at least 155 (quantitative) is requested (If you have a BSc degree from SSE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Candidates to the dual degree apply through Sciences Po’s website.
International14172 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14172 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Sciences Po: Tuition fees are calculated according to the resources of the tax household on which the student depends and from €0 to €18,260
- SSE:150 000 SEK/year
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.