Computational Physics Regular from University of the Punjab aims to provide quality education to ensure that our graduates are nurtured to be sensitive, tolerant, humane, and carry wisdom of knowledge, creative thinking and research skills for their holistic development. This will hone their potential for assuming leadership roles in diverse fields of the society.
Students at Computational Physics from University of the Punjab will:
- Get implicit and explicit knowledge and develop critical thinking and applied research skills
- Develop character and inculcate moral values as desired by the Pakistani society
- Develop leadership skills among graduates for their diverse roles in the society
- Advanced Mathematical Methods
- Artificial Intelligence
- Parallel and Cluster Computing
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Creative Thinking & Innovation
- Physics of nanomaterials
- Computational Biophysics and Nanoscale Simulations
- Biophysics at the Nanoscale and Nanodevices
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Sc (Phys. Maths A&B/B.Sc (Phys., Maths & Computer)/B.Sc (Phys., Maths. & Chemistry)/B.Sc. (Phys. , Math plus any other Science subject)/ BS Ed. (with Phys. & Maths) or equivalent
- Hafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
- A foreign candidate will apply through his/her Home Country’s Embassy (whose names are recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students are exempted from the Entry Test & Admission Application Fee.
International500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Semester I = 18,426Semester II = 13,951Semester III = 15,926Semester IV = 13,951
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.