This concentration at St. John's University also appeals to professionals who wish to incorporate innovation and vision into existing companies or to engage in social entrepreneurship. Our Entrepreneurship courses are designed to awaken the entrepreneurial spirit through dynamic experiential learning classes where students collaborate with area startups, receive early-stage proof-of-concept, and launch their ventures in our state-of-the-art incubation lab.
Through a stimulating curriculum and transformational experiential learning opportunities, this concentration will equip you with the skills and savvy to plan, launch and sustain your own business; obtain valuable insights from seasoned and successful entrepreneurs; develop a global perspective through our global destination opportunities and our GLOBE program.
- Global Financial and Managerial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Managing for Global Success
- Decisions in Marketing Management
- Seminar in Business Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 161 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
- Students with international credits must also submit a course-by-course foreign credit evaluation with GPA calculation from a NACES member
- Applications with a GPA below 3.25 may be strengthened by submitting a GMAT/GRE score.
International48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.