The MSc Corporate Communications and Public Affairs course from Robert Gordon University, has been designed in collaboration with leading practitioners to ensure it is relevant for today’s employers and industry.
With a highly practical focus, you will have the opportunity to undertake a four-week professional industry placement in a real organisation, attend industry events, hear from professionals, take part in workshops and visit media and communication organisations. This will ensure you will have both the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills for a successful career.
On successful completion of this course, you will be provided with a wide range of career opportunities within the wider Corporate Communication industry. Example fields include corporate communication, media relations, public relations, public affairs and role within internal communication and crisis management consultancies.
- Marketing Strategy
- Commercial And Corporate Film-Making
- Media Industries
- Politics and the Media
- Public Relations Theory And Practice
- Strategic Digital Communications
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadlines are agreed for individual courses. Make sure you apply in time to be sure of your chance of a place.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility Public Policy View 347 other Masters in Public Policy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject area.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Applicants who successfully achieve the RGU Pre-Masters Graduate Certificate Creative and Cultural Business are also eligible to apply or this Masters.
International14130 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14130 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6180 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6180 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- EU Students - £6,180 entire course
Part Time All Students:
- £3,710 Year 1
- £3,710 Year 2
- £2,480 Year 3
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.