Why Master of Business Administration at Windsor University?
Windsor University is pleased to announce that the MBA program is now offered at 80% tuition-free so that it can be affordable to many international students worldwide. Windsor University believes that education is the key to better living standards and increasing income.
Hence, everyone has the right to high-quality education at an affordable cost. Windsor University provides an up-to-date curriculum of the most in-demand courses taught by professional professors with a long history of experience.
No matter what your age or where you are, the study is entirely online with protected live sessions via recent user-friendly platforms. All the sessions will be recorded for you, so you can also refer to them for as much as you want during your study.
The program is licensed by HELC (Higher Education Licensure Commission) of the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE).
Project Management Professional (PMP) Study Guide — Preparation Course
Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRI) Exam Preparation & Study Guide — Preparation Course
California Real Estate Broker Exam Study Guide
Accounting & Finance
Organizational Behavior Studies
International students worldwide who wish to get an affordable, convenient, and high-quality MBA.
All the professors
- 24 months
- 9 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 688 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Windsor University has a straightforward admission form that helps the applicant in their journey to become an enrolled student. After reviewing the applicant’s data and documents, they are eligible for a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) with Windsor University for the upcoming intake.
- Documents Required
- The applicant has a duration of three weeks to submit the following documents:
- Latest Degree Certificate
- Applicants should have obtained at least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Passport or National ID
- Applicants should submit a copy of their passport or national identification document.
- A Portrait photo of the Applicant
- Windsor University requires the applicants to submit their portrait photo to verify their identity
- Recommendation Letter
- This Letter should be written by an individual or entity knowledgeable of the applicant’s academic background and/or work experience.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants should submit a resume.
International800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per semester during 24 months.
National800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per semester during 24 months.
- At Windsor University, it costs an average of $2100 and $88/ month to gain your MBA program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.