Completing this Engineering Systems - Sustainable Energy master degree at HAN University of Applied Sciences makes you an authority in the field of sustainable energy systems. You can develop the technology, models and smart controls for sustainable systems. Systems that generate, store or distribute energy on a local, regional or international level. Future career opportunities include grid operator, energy supplier or government department engineering specialist.
These are a few of the skills you learn during the program:
- Development of techniques and models
- Modeling and control of various energy systems
- Applied research skills
These are some of the jobs aligned with your study:
- Energy Management Engineer
- Junior Energy Transition Consultant
- Energy and Process Technology Engineer
- Renewable Energy Project Engineer
- Applied physics
- Practice modelling and simulation
- Energy-based modeling
- System identification
- Minor project modeling systems (includes research skills)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Netherlands
- You need a bachelor degree in engineering or a related technical discipline. Your grades must average at least 70%. Or, your grade point average must be 2.8 or higher (in a 4.0 system). You need good grades in mathematics and physics. And in subjects related to your track.
- HAN also looks at your CV and your motivation for choosing this program.
International8965 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8965 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.