Our Master's in Strategic Marketing is designed for graduates and qualified managers to learn about the latest developments and practices in strategic marketing. It will suit those looking to enter a career in marketing consultancy or pursue management careers in marketing.
The Strategic Marketing programme from University of Greenwich will advance your marketing skills and prepare you for the competitive challenges of the global marketplace.
You'll gain a comprehensive understanding of marketing strategy, market research, digital marketing, brand management and global marketing, plus the skills to manage the relationship between an organisation and its customers. We also invite guest lecturers from influential organisations within the industry, such as EQUA, Visit Britain and Public Health England.
What sort of careers do graduates pursue?
Graduates of this degree are currently working as consultants and as marketing and marketing communications managers for companies such as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Co-op Group, Italian automotive technology manufacturer Magneti Marelli and Norwegian food products manufacturer Mills DA, as well as various private companies, non-profits and government organisations around the world.
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Inside the Customer's Mind
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Global Marketing and Emerging Issues
- Transformational Leadership through Transversal Skills
- Data Analytics for International Business Decisions
- Research Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management View 239 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute
- If you hold a degree without a marketing background, upon joining us you will be required to study an online self-study module on introduction to marketing.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
UK Part-time (per 30 credits) £1,833
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.