As an embedded systems engineer, you gain the skills needed to manage projects and conduct applied research. Mostly, you work in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers and professionals. Based on customer requirements and specifications, you develop electronic hardware and software that contributes to the creation of high-tech, self-learning, intelligent devices.
Master students gain experience in professional practice, which they bring to the program in the form of actual case studies. This way, HAN University of Applied Sciences’s master program curriculums reflect what’s happening in the professional field. Learn more about the benefits of this program for employers.
Some of the skills you learn during the Engineering Systems - Embedded Systems program:
- Modeling and validation of embedded systems
- Applied research skills
- Architectural design
- Fault handling and maintenance
- Advanced Vehicle Dynamics
- Process Development
- Applied Control
- Electric, Hybrid & Fuel-Cell Powertrains
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Netherlands
- You need a bachelor degree in engineering or a related technical discipline. Your grades must average at least 70%. Or, your grade point average must be 2.8 or higher (in a 4.0 system). You need good grades in mathematics and physics. And in subjects related to your track.
- HAN also looks at your CV and your motivation for choosing this program.
International9400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.