This course offers a progressive and challenging learning experience, grounded in real-world experiential learning. You’ll evaluate evidence-based coaching models and have a number of real-world practical opportunities to deliver them.
This Strength and Conditioning Coaching course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- strength and conditioning coaching
- applied sports science
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Coaching Strength And Conditioning
- Research Skills For Applied Practice
- Science Of Strength And Conditioning
- Strength And Conditioning In Practice
- Work Based Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 188 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
The following entrance requirements are expected of all learners:
- a good honours degree, at 2:1 or above, in strength and conditioning, sport science, exercise science, or:
- a good honours degree in a relevant science discipline, or:
- an alternative qualification with a suitable concentration of relevant science (at the discretion of the course leader)
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8745 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.