On this course, you'll focus on the marketing of events, as well as on experiential marketing — the usage of events as a marketing approach. Through this multifaceted study method, you'll gain the skills and experience you need to excel in the dynamic, growing event sector.
This Strategic Events Marketing (Work Experience) course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- PR and marketing
- marketing campaign management
- experiential marketing agencies
- government organisations
- non-government organisations
- international associations
- conference and event departments and organisers
- event venues
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business And Management Strategy
- Live Event
- Research Methods
- Strategic Event Creation
- Strategic Event Marketing
- Work Related Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Event Management View 64 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally an honours degree or recognised equivalent qualification. We will consider enquiries from those who have substantial management or subject experience but do not have the normal entry requirements. We may invite these potential students for an interview to discuss their particular background, experience and qualifications
- If English is not the first language they will need an IELTS 6.0 score with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent (non-work experience students).
- If English is not the first language they will need an IELTS 6.5 score with a minimum of 6.0 in all skills or equivalent (work experience students).
International7447 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.