All our Real Estate (Work Experience) courses from Sheffield Hallam University combines a unique blend of academic rigour, practical application and professional development, providing the relevant skills necessary for those wishing to operate in the property industry. Graduate with the ability to meet the academic, professional and ethical standards required by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Previous graduates of this course have gone on to work for
- Sanderson Weatherall
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Lambert Smith Hampton
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Valuation And Development
- Applied International Project
- Applied Research Methods And Dissertation
- Corporate Real Estate Asset Management
- Economics And The Built Environment
- Evaluating Building Condition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 71 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:2 degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- We welcome applications from candidates who may not meet the exact academic entry requirements but have significant relevant experience, on application you will be referred to our course leader, who will evaluate your experience, this may involve an informal conversation either in person or by other media.
- If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.5 overall score with a minimum of 6.0 in all other skills or equivalent.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.