The Quantity Surveying (Work Experience) course at Sheffield Hallam University is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and we aim to produce graduates who meet the academic, professional and ethical standards required by the professional bodies.
- Practical quantity surveying knowledge and skills improve your career prospects in the UK and global public and commercial sectors. Opportunities range from fund manager to specialist subcontractor.
- Our graduates have an outstanding employment record. Recent graduates have joining leading firms such as Rider Levett Bucknall, Gleeds, Sheffield City Council and many more.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Research Methods And Dissertation
- Construction Law & Professional Context
- Economics And The Built Environment
- Financial Management And Cost Planning
- Measurement Of Construction Works
- Project Procurement And Contract Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 509 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Sheffield Hallam University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Minimum 2:2 degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- We welcome applications from candidates who may not meet the exact academic entry requirements but have significant relevant experience, on application you will be referred to our course leader, who will evaluate your experience, this may involve an informal conversation either in person or by other media.
- If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.5 overall score with a minimum of 6.0 in all other skills or equivalent.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.