Informatics and Econometrics (Big Data Analytics) graduates from Warsaw University of Life Sciences is focused mainly on methods of analysis of the massive datasets. Within this specialization the students will get acquainted with the technologies used for storing, processing and analyzing large data sets and with other quantitative methods of economic analysis, the computer science tools and their practical application.
The Informatics and Econometrics (Big Data Analytics) students at Warsaw University of Life Sciences will acquire practical skills in building analytical solutions on Big Data platforms. They will become familiar with distributed and parallel processing systems. They will learn how to use basic tools to visualize large data sets. The specialization is focused on the use of high level programming languages, as well as on the design and programming of the databases.
Career prospectsThe Big Data Analytics specialization prepares future analysts of massive datasets that are stored in companies and economical institutions, such as banks, stock markets, telecommunications companies etc.
- Theory of Forecasting and Simulations,
- Basics of Financial Engineering,
- Advanced data exploration techniques for big data,
- Deep Learning Methods
- Statistical Analysis in the Market Research
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 3 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- diploma of the first-cycle studies in the field of computer science and econometrics, informatics, economics, finance and accounting, logistics, mathematics;
- diploma of another field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates; if the convergence is incomplete, the student will be obliged to supplement the competence gaps by completing the subjects specified during the interview, in an amount not exceeding 30 ECTS, which is the limit of admissible discrepancy;
- confirmed knowledge of English language.
International1766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 883 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 883 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 4100 PLN/ semester
- for Polish nationals: free of charge
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.