Psychology in Business from Edge Hill University is framed around the key skills of creativity, innovation, communication, teamwork, leadership and management. It provides an immersive learning environment that fosters these skills through a combination of traditional, modern and technology-enhanced learning methods. Above all, the course is organic, enabling you to acquire the relevant skills by undertaking and discussing projects and activities that are derived from your own motives, knowledge and experience.
Successful completion of this programme will equip graduates in Psychology and related disciplines with a competitive advantage for entry to, and success in, a range of potential careers.
If you have previously gained eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) with the British Psychological Society, you will be well placed to continue your progress towards becoming a chartered psychologist with a wider knowledge of organisations and 21st century business environments.
- Advanced Professional Skills
- Applied Psychometrics: Personality and Individual Differences in Selection, Assessment and Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Management in the 21st Century
- Organisational Psychology
- Psychology of Creativity and Innovation
- Psychology of Sales and Marketing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Sociology View 551 other Masters in Sociology in United Kingdom
- You should have a degree equivalent to UK first-class or upper second-class honours (2:1 or above) in psychology or a cognate discipline involving human sciences, including business and management, geography, social sciences, sport and exercise science, or a health-related subject.
- Students with a lower second class honours degree (2:2) may be admitted at the department’s discretion, based on evidence of relevant experience and/or prior learning.
- An interview forms part of the selection process.
- English Language Requirements
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Tuition fees for part-time study on this MSc are £39 per credit for UK students. This is equivalent to £780 per 20 credit module.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.