On this course, you’ll study nutrition in detail, while focusing on the subject of obesity and weight management. You’ll explore the root causes behind these issues, and understand the roles nutritionists can play in supporting individuals to reach their weight loss goals.
This Nutrition with Obesity and Weight Management course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- obesity prevention and weight management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Behaviour Change In Nutrition And Health
- Food Chain
- Global Obesity
- Interventions For Weight Management
- Life-Course Approach To Nutrition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics View 135 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree in a science or relevant discipline (2:2 or above) or recognised equivalent qualification. For example food science, nutrition, health and wellbeing, exercise science, biological sciences and psychology would all be relevant.
- Applicants with an honours degree in an alternative discipline and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- We will consider enquiries from those who have substantial experience working in relevant positions in the sport and health sector, food industry or in the field of nutrition but do not have the normal entry requirements.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.