Nutrition plays an important role in optimising sport and exercise performance. On this course you will study modules that will provide you with a solid foundation in nutritional science, human physiology, biochemistry, behaviour change, research skills and sports nutrition. You will also complete a sport or exercise nutrition focused research project. The course will equip you with the skills to specialise in sports nutrition.
- sport and exercise nutrition
- the fitness industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Behaviour Change In Nutrition And Health
- Food Chain
- Fundamentals Of Sports Nutrition
- Life-Course Approach To Nutrition
- Nutritional Physiology And Biochemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 188 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally an honours degree in a science or relevant discipline (2:2 or above) or recognised equivalent qualification. For example food science, nutrition, health and wellbeing, exercise science, biological sciences and psychology would all be relevant. Applicants with an honours degree in an alternative discipline and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- We will consider enquiries from those who have substantial experience working in relevant positions in the sport and health sector, food industry or in the field of nutrition but do not have the normal entry requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.