This International Events and Conference Management (Work Experience Route) course at Sheffield Hallam University has an innovative format based on a new learning and assessment strategy that puts you at its centre.
You learn through
- experiential workshops
- site visits
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business And Management Strategy
- Delivering Successful Business Events
- Research Methods
- Strategic Event Creation
- Work Related Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEvent Management Tourism & Leisure View 64 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally an honours degree or recognised equivalent qualification
- We welcome enquiries from those who have substantial management experience but do not have the normal entry requirements. We may invite you for an interview to discuss your particular background, experience and qualifications.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.