On this course, you'll study international business topics such as globalisation, multinational enterprises, cross-cultural management, international strategy, and global supply chains.
This International Business and Marketing course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- account management
- business development
- retail buying
- human resource management
- logistics management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary International Management Practice
- Digital Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Consultancy Project
- International Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing International Business View 402 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Good degree (minimum second class honours) or international equivalent, normally in a business-related subject
- If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent.
- Work experience will be considered.
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.