This Healthcare Analytics and Artificial Intelligence course at Sheffield Hallam University helps you develop into a graduate with unique skills as a digital healthcare professional.
You will study the business requirements for healthcare data analytics and AI products, and learn to manage them following deployment. You will appreciate the challenge of working with such technology from a regulatory, legal and ethical perspective.
This course prepares you for a career in:
- Healthcare solutions architecture
- Clinical informatics
- Project management
- Systems procurement management
- Systems training/education
- Information management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics Of Healthcare Information
- Healthcare And Information Systems
- Healthcare Knowledge And Data Management
- Learning Systems And Data Analysis For Healthcare
- Procuring And Implementing Healthcare Projects For Transformational Change
- Research Skills And Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 454 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a lower second-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. A relevant Master’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution is desirable.
- We do accept applications from people with a wide range of qualifications, and we do consider professional experience if students do not have a relevant first degree.
- GCSE Maths and English Language or Literature at grade C or 4, equivalencies accepted.
- If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.