It offers thorough academic education in the field of marketing mix, the steps of its effective synthesis and how to simulate the consumers' behaviour in ever changing environment. The deep knowledge of the qualitative as well as quantitative methods used in marketing, the adoption of the new trends especially in digital marketing and social media would make you the valuable source for the business environment.
The curriculum of the programme consists of compulsory, compulsory elective and elective courses. The compulsory and compulsory elective courses, such as Purchasing and Sale, Marketing Management, Quantitative Analyzes and Forecasting, International Business, Retail Management will give you a solid basis for your future career. The elective courses will give you the opportunity to widen the specific knowledge related to trade and marketing in more details and the offer of optional courses will enrich you in the areas you are deeply interested in.
3 good reasons to join Master in Corporate Business and Marketing program
- successful graduates of the program have the potential to hold management positions in the field of marketing and business in national and multinational companies,
- the program comprehensively covers the issues of trade and marketing in the national and international context, the structure of the program reflects the current needs of economic practice,
- the connection to economic practice allows students to directly interact and participate in solving current problems of participating entities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Purchasing and Sale
- Marketing Management
- Trade Operations
- Marketing communication
- Forensic Accounting
- International Business
- Product and brand
- Internet communication
- Payment Systems
- Corporate Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline to all our master programmes is until February 28, 2023 and academic year starts in the second half of September.
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce International Business View 4 other Masters in International Business in Slovakia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Economics in Bratislava and/or in Slovakia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The program is open to applicants with a bachelor’s degree in management, economics and business-related disciplines.
- Completed online application form
- Certified true copy of bachelor’s diploma in English (hard copy + scan)
- Official transcript of records in English
- Short CV or resume
- Copy of an identity card or passport
- Motivation letter
- Proof of payment of the application fee 60€
- Applicants who have not finished their bachelor’s studies by the date of admission must provide an official confirmation of their ongoing studies along with the expected date of graduation. They can be given a conditional offer with the final decision to be taken upon delivery of the proof of completed bachelor’s programme.
- The selection is based on the review of submitted documents.
- Please note that you also have to provide us a certified true copy of the recognition of your diploma issued by a foreign education institution by enrollment day.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee for this program is the same for all students.
Living costs for Košice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Talented students with excellent academic performance are eligible for EUBA’s motivation scholarship. This scholarship is available after the first year of study is completed at the EUBA and only best students are awarded.
A number of external scholarships is also available. Please contact us for more information or check the website of Slovak Academic Information Agency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.