The program has been designed to prepare competent decision-makers for private businesses and governmental institutions, media and NGOs who want to kick off their career internationally.
The curriculum of the programme consists of mandatory and elective courses. The mandatory courses will give you a strong foundation in core disciplines a well-versed diplomat and international economist has to master: economics, finance, management, diplomacy, international relations and foreign languages. The elective courses will give you an opportunity to widen you knowledge by a number of specialisations. You can also choose from a selection of optional courses to enrich your study experience by different perspectives.
Preparing for an international career? You are invited to pursue the EDIP as adouble degree programme in partnership with University of National and World Economy in Bulgaria or University of Latvia in Riga. Two degrees from two renowned universities are an excellent stepping stone into an international career in Europe and pretty much anywhere else in the world.
Double degree is also possible in cooperation with Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman (KNEU), Ukraine.3 good reasons to join Master in Economic Diplomacy at University of Economics in Bratislava
- if you are interested in a career in diplomacy,
- if you want to acquire knowledge about various aspects of international relations,
- if you want to study the programme that is unique.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Diplomatic protocol
- Cultures in international relations
- Economy of states of European Union
- International public law
- World economy – regional aspect
- Law in international economic relations
- International trading operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline to all our master programmes is until February 28, 2023 and academic year starts in the second half of September.
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Law
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Economics in Bratislava and/or in Slovakia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The program is open to applicants with a bachelor’s degree in economics, international relations and related disciplines.
- Completed online application form
- Certified true copy of bachelor’s diploma in English (hard copy + scan)
- Official transcript of records in English
- Copy of an identity card or passport
- Motivation letter
- Proof of payment of the application fee 60€
- Applicants who have not finished their bachelor’s studies by the date of admission must provide an official confirmation of their ongoing studies along with the expected date of graduation. They can be given a conditional offer with the final decision to be taken upon delivery of the proof of completed bachelor’s programme.
- The selection is based on the review of submitted documents.
- Please note that you also have to provide us a certified true copy of the recognition of your diploma issued by a foreign education institution by enrollment day.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee for this program is the same for all students.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Talented students with excellent academic performance are eligible for EUBA’s motivation scholarship. This scholarship is available after the first year of study is completed at the EUBA and only best students are awarded.
A number of external scholarships is also available. Please contact us for more information or check the website of Slovak Academic Information Agency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.