Throughout the course, you’ll access and explore learning materials online, at your own pace. Theoretical models and principles will be explored alongside practical interventions and approaches.
This Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- mental health practice with children, adolescents and families
- mental health linking
- mental health liaison
- mental health project work/research
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Communication In Supportive Care
- Contemporary Issues In Advancing Practice
- Evaluating Service Improvement
- Exercise For Mental Health And Psychological Wellbeing
- Health Promotion And Lifestyle Management
- Interprofessional Education
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology View 37 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Sheffield Hallam University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree or professional qualification which is recognised in the UK in a related subject. A first degree in a relevant subject for example BSc (Hons) Nursing/Education/Social Work. Those who have already completed the PGCert in Child, Adolescent & Family Mental Health would be able to APEL onto further parts of the course.
- Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be accepted. Applicants will be considered on other relevant evidence which may include for example documented evidence of recent CPD activity, innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and/or publications.
International9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.