Practically-oriented and intellectually stimulating, the MFT program will provide you with the skills and abilities you need for your international career in finance. The curriculum has been designed to give you a solid quantitative base and thorough understanding of financial operations in a variety of sectors.
Use the opportunity to pursue the MFT as a double degree programme in partnership with one of the best European business schools, Nottingham Trent University (NTU).
Students are required to spend second semester of the second year at NTU. They pass their final exams at NTU and defend their thesis at the EUBA. In addition to a MSc. diploma issued jointly by NTU and the EUBA, graduates are also awarded a regular MSc. from the EUBA.
Double degree is also possible in cooperation with University of Pavia, Italy.
3 good reasons to join Master in Finance and Taxes program
- opportunities to obtain the program as a Double Degree with one of the partner universities
- professors with international experience
- practical experience throughout the study
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tax theory and policy
- Corporate Finance
- Experimental Economics
- Risk and uncertainty in Finance
- Analysis and Prognosis in Finance
- Behavioral Public Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline to all our master programmes is until February 28, 2023 and academic year starts in the second half of September.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Taxation
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Economics in Bratislava and/or in Slovakia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The program is open to applicants with a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, management and business-related disciplines.
- Completed online application form
- Certified true copy of bachelor’s diploma in English (hard copy + scan)
- Official transcript of records in English
- Proof of proficiency in English (IELTS 6.0 or comparable, native speakers and applicants who studied at least 1 semester in English are exempt)
- Short CV or resume
- Copy of an identity card or passport
- One academic reference
- Motivation letter
- Proof of payment of the application fee 60€
- Applicants who have not finished their bachelor’s studies by the date of admission must provide an official confirmation of their ongoing studies along with the expected date of graduation. They can be given a conditional offer with the final decision to be taken upon delivery of the proof of completed bachelor’s degree.
- The selection is based on the review of submitted documents.
- Recognition of your diploma
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee for this program is the same for all students.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Talented students with excellent academic performance are eligible for EUBA’s motivation scholarship. This scholarship is available after the first year of study is completed at the EUBA and only best students are awarded.
A number of external scholarships is also available. Please contact us for more information or check the website of Slovak Academic Information Agency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.