On this distance learning course, you’ll gain the specialist skills and expertise you need to care for acutely and critically unwell children, and support their families.
You’ll study everything from disease processes to ethical issues, alongside a dynamic student and academic community.
This Acute Care of the Child and Their Family course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- acute care settings
- high dependency care settings
- critical care settings
- emergency care settings
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Critical Care Of The Child
- Enhancing Practice In Child, Adolescent And Family Mental Health
- Interprofessional Education For Quality Enhancement
- Leadership In Practice
- Learning And Teaching For Practice
- Loss, Grief And Bereavement
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 551 other Masters in Sociology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree or professional qualification which is recognised in the UK in a related health care subject. A first degree in a relevant subject, for example: BSc (Hons) Nursing (Child).
- Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be accepted. Applicants will be considered on other relevant evidence which may include for example documented evidence of recent CPD activity, innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and/or publications.
International3303 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National3303 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.