Multilingual communication - Focus on Digital Media Education from University of Liège has welcomed numerous Belgian and foreign students.
A programme at the crossroads of theory and practice :
- A high level of specialisation in the field of communication, where digital devices and a multilingual context are combined in all languages.
- A programme designed to teach various audiences to evolve in a complex media universe, where informed and responsible citizens need reference points and beacons to produce and decipher the digital content that is omnipresent in the professional and private spheres.
The two approaches are constantly intertwined. From critical discourse analysis to the creation of transmedia objects, solid practical training complements theoretical reflection, offering a perspective of a discipline that aims to train media and cultural actors capable of meeting the ever-evolving challenges of our time.
- Visual Communication
- European law
- Public and interpersonal communication in the digital space
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 3 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Usually, a first degree in Communication, journalism, applied languages, translation or interpretation and a C1 level in selected languages (among Dutch, Spanish, English, or German)
Living costs for Liège
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.