This Global MBA course at Sheffield Hallam University focuses on developing your skills, knowledge and experience to advance your career into senior management. With personalised mentoring, you’ll graduate with the skills and confidence to become an agile and resilient global business leader.
- The MBA is designed to enhance your leadership capability, providing you with support to identify your strengths and weaknesses, and delivers the necessary development to enable you to advance your career.
- This personal development is supported by practical experience and real world academic learning. This ensures that you have the skills, knowledge and experience that modern organisations seek from their leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Developing Personal And Professional Leadership Practice
- Dissertation/Consultancy Project
- Global Challenges
- Leadership And Change
- Managing Strategy
- Research And Consultancy Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 884 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You need a 2.2 honours degree or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent.
- If your English language skill is currently below this level, we recommend you complete a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve the required English level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18820 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National15540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15540 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.